Senior High School (Brainstorming)

Hallo guys :)
Today I'm back with a story about my school, well no no.. But a memories of my senior high school.

This is my brainstorming :
Based on the Merriam-Webster, brainstorming is defined as "A group problem-solving technique that involves the spontaneous contribution of ideas from all members of the group".

And today I want to share to you memories of my senior high school..




MY SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL


I have very wonderfull memory in my school. My school is located at Lhong Raya, Banda Aceh. In front of my school there are a stadium named Harapan Bangsa Stadium. In one fence, we have 3 schools. On the right side that is SMKN 3 Banda Aceh and in front of SMKN3, that is SMKN2 Banda Aceh. So, we became a fun school complex.

In the middle of my school we have beautiful park with a wide variety flowers. My school many laboratories and rooms. We also had plenty of clean toilets. In the toilet, we have clean water and also have tissue inside of the toilet. There are two toilet for female and two toilet for male. Next, like I said, we have many laboratories for every majors. In my school there have 6 majors, there are Tourism Department, Computer Networking, Graphic Design, Office Administration, Accounting and Marketing.

In every friday morning, I always got job to cleaning Tourism laboratory and it must be clean, very clean. Because if it is not clean, my teacher will give me another job. 😳😳😳
But it is ok, it is just to train discipline and thoroughess in terms of work.
 
We have language rooms, Japanese room and German room. My majors just learning about Japanaese and Accounting just learning about German. So, we have different language. I learn Japanase with beautiful teacher (Sensei : Japanese) and she also teach German to Accounting major. I like her and I want to be like her. Can speak with 4 languages; English, Indonesia, German and Japanese.

I will learn learn learn and always learn..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The meaning of traditional song (Bungong Jeumpa)

Customary Clothes of Aceh